Numbness or tingling in the legs, or “paresthesia,” is problematic and uncomfortable. While these symptoms could be related to nerve issues, they can also be the result of underlying vein problems. NJ Vein Specialists focuses on identifying and treating vein-related causes of leg numbness and tingling.
Symptoms associated with vein-related leg numbness and tingling
- Swelling in the legs or ankles
- A feeling of heaviness or fatigue in the legs
- Visible varicose veins or spider veins
- Changes in skin color or texture
- Itching or burning sensations
- Cramping, especially at night